Date/Time: July 28, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
As corporations pledge to enhance on ESG objectives, it’s time for leaders to indicate progress towards these objectives. ESG leaders can discover highly effective allies of their finance groups for constructing investor-trusted, audit-ready studies that present stakeholders not simply what your environmental, social, and governance objectives are, however the way you’ll obtain them.
On this webcast, Chris Ruggeri, a principal at Deloitte Transactions and Enterprise Analytics LLP, and Mandi McReynolds, head of ESG for the enterprise reporting platform Workiva, will share sensible steps for ESG and finance groups to drive worth, how expertise can allow stronger decision-making, and, outcomes of recent surveys of ESG and finance leaders.
After this occasion, it is best to be capable to:
- Recall methods for prioritizing ESG objectives, actions, and useful resource allocation
- Describe how expertise may be an engine to assist leaders make strategic ESG selections
- Clarify the way to shift the main target from reporting on previous efficiency to analyzing these studies to tell longer-term, forward-looking methods
- Joel Makower, Co-Founder & Chairman, GreenBiz Group
- Chris Ruggeri, Precept, Deloitte Transactions & Enterprise Analytics LLP
- Mandi McReynolds, World Head of ESG, Workiva
If you cannot tune in reside, please register and we are going to electronic mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and sources, obtainable to you on-demand after the reside webcast