The Mail app will get some good enhancements with. One of many headlining options is the flexibility to set a future reminder for an e mail whereas concurrently cleansing up your inbox. Learn alongside for a hands-on have a look at the way it works to Remind Later with Mail on iPhone.
Apple’s Mail app has a variety of recent options with iOS 16. Among the main ones are the choice to Ship Later, Remind Later, and even unsend an e mail.
Under we’ll give attention to the way it works to Remind Later with Mail on.
Remind Later with Mail: iPhone iOS 16 information
iOS 16 is presently out there as a free public or paid developer beta. Study extra about.
- Working iOS 16 on iPhone, open the Mail app
- Discover an e mail you desire a reminder for
- Swipe from left to proper on the e-mail (you possibly can mark it as “Unread” earlier than utilizing the remind function too)
- Faucet Later
- Selected one of many preset reminder occasions or faucet Remind Me Later on the backside to set a customized time, faucet Executed when completed
- You’ll see the e-mail disappear out of your inbox, then reappear on the scheduled time
Right here’s the way it appears to be like to make use of the Remind Later with Mail function on iPhone:
Curiously, if you use Remind Later with Mail, the e-mail that’s scheduled for a future reminder is definitely despatched to the trash folder.
You’ll find it there if you wish to change the scheduled reminder time or take away the reminder.
Learn extra on iOS 16:
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks.