The corporate recruiting staff contacted me for the Backend Developer (Java). After my CV shortlisting I received a name for the interviews.
Spherical 1: Tradition Match Spherical
- Inform me about your self.
- Describe the present mission and tech stack concerned.
- Describe your staff and your position within the staff.
- A small dialogue on the job description of Talentica.
- Why do you need to be part of Talentica?
Spherical 2: Technical Spherical
- Clarify abstraction. Abstraction vs information hiding.
- Interface rationalization.
- Fundamental questions on Spring framework.
- Clarify SOLID ideas.
- Many to Many relation schema designs. There are two tables: the scholar desk and the course desk. One scholar can go for any variety of programs and one course could be opted for by any variety of college students. Clarify SQL and NoSQL design for this desk relation.
- Two sum downside LeetCode. https://leetcode.com/issues/two-sum/
- Distinction between HashSet and TreeSet.